Sunday 12 August 2012

#AskLondoners

I came across this nice idea McCann Health had the other day and wanted to dedicate a small post to it, although there is not much information about it out there. I'm talking about the #AskLondonders campaign. 

(Taken from here)


This campaign is all about enhancing the relationship between Londoners and tourists. The idea is as simple as brilliant: Londoners who wear the Ask Londoners badge will be available to talk to tourists about the best places in London and what activities they can do while staying in town for the Olympics. 

I think the direct contact guaranteed is full of potential. I'm sure tourists will remember this for a long time and will do some word-of-mouth, too. Imagine being 'lost' in a city and being given prompt advice from a local, who suggests you places to go and things to do. I'd feel very happy and satisfied when walking away! And I would for sure tell the anecdote once home, too. Great idea McCann Health! It's full of positive feelings.

What do you think? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment